Europe Alert is an earthquake and volcano alert application for the European-Mediterranean region. Volcanic activity provides the current status of the volcano along with location and effecting area. The notification server consumes real-time data from seismic observation servers then sends notifications to iOS Devices within minutes.
* Less than 20 minutes warning after earthquake has occurred in the European-Mediterranean region.
* Specifies location of the earthquake (Epicenter).
* You can see all earthquake or only for your country.
* Localized time that the incident occurred.
* Notification filtering by the earthquake s threshold between 0.0 to 7.0 Richter (i.e. no notifications received for small quakes).
* Weekly update for Volcano s activity.
* Detailed volcanic activity and eruption information.
* Detailed historical volcanic information.
* Location of volcano on the map.
* Real-time update of volcanic eruption, dust, and ash.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Europe Alert is a free software application from the Astronomy subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-09-30. The program can be installed on iOS.
Europe Alert (version 2.0.9) has a file size of 29.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.